The following article will discuss an important topic that is “60 PMI PDU” and We will talk about it in more details within the article:
1. 100% aligned to PMI Talent Triangle of latest PMI CCRS requirement effective from 01 Dec 2015. This course is designed for PMP/PgMP/PfMP who want to earn 60 PDUs to renew PMP certificate effectively and efficiently with best price!
2. The elaborate guideline of PDU Claim Submission to PMI is available at the end of this course. It takes you less than one minute to complete PDU Claim Submission to PMI and renew your PMP certificate quickly and simply.
3. You will straight off receive user id to access the course after you enroll. Your login access are going to be valid for unlimited amount of time, however you will earn 60 PDUs certificate as soon as you end all lessons.
4. Our online courses have proved their worldwide acceptance and reputation by being the selection of project management professionals in 168 countries.
1.PMI ACP:-ACP is an acronym of Agile Certified Practitioner. This certification is provided by Project Management Institute PMI and hence it is PMI-ACP. ACP Certification carries a high level of professional integrity as it is a combination of agile training working on Agile projects and examining Agile fundamentals and tools.
This PMI-ACP course covers agile methodologies, tools, and techniques and provides real-life scenarios throughout the course. It also includes the concepts of the newly added Agile Practice Guide, a reference resource for the PMI-ACP exam. This training program is aligned with the 2017 PMI® guidelines to help you pass your PMI-ACP exam.
26 self-paced learning PDUs
Course completion certificate
Agile Principles and Mindset
Working knowledge of Agile
PMI Agile certification is a professional requirement throughout the IT and tech industries for all project management roles globally. This PMI-ACP Certification course is best suited for project managers, agile team members, associate managers, team leads, managers, project executives, software developers, and any professionals aspiring to become project managers.
Lesson 1: Course Introduction
Lesson 2: Agile Principles and Mindset – Part 1
Lesson 3: Agile Principles and Mindset – Part 2
Lesson 4: Value-Driven Delivery – Part 1
Lesson 5: Value-Driven Delivery – Part 2
Lesson 6: Stakeholder Engagement – Part 1
Lesson 7: Stakeholder Engagement – Part 2
Lesson 8: Team Performance – Part 1
Lesson 9: Team Performance – Part 2
Lesson 10: Adaptive Planning – Part 1
Lesson 11: Adaptive Planning – Part 2
Lesson 12: Problem Detection and Resolution – Part 1
Lesson 13: Problem Detection and Resolution – Part 2
Lesson 14: Continuous Improvement – Part 1
Lesson 15: Continuous Improvement – Part 2
2.RMP(Risk Management Professional):-PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)® credential is very covet as a domain which will shape your career. Risk Management training provided by Unicat learning will help you gain the expertise across the risk management lifecycle right from risk planning to risk monitoring & control.
This PMI-RMP® Certification Training will help you master the processes of risk management, the structured and objective approach to addressing uncertainty in projects. You’ll learn how to conduct risk planning, identification and analysis, and control both known and unknown risks in projects.
32 PDUs offered
Course completion certificate
13 hours of high-quality e-learning content
This PMI-RMP training course is best suited for project managers, line managers, aspiring project managers, program managers, and risk management consultants.
Section 01 – Course Introduction
Section 02 – Overview of RMP Certification Course
Section 03 – Plan Risk Management
Section 04 – Identify Risk
Section 05 – Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
Section 06 – Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
Section 07 – Plan Risk Responses
Section 09 – Monitor Risk
3.CCBA:-The Certification of Capability in Business Analysis (CCBA) designation is a professional certification from International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA) for business analysis practitioners who want to be recognized for their expertise and skills by earning formal recognition.
Course Overview:-You will learn how to identify and implement the most applicable business solutions and produce reliable, quality results with increased efficiency and consistency from this CCBA training. Our CCBA course validates your knowledge in the practices and principles of business analysis and will prepare you to pass the CCBA exam.
16.5 hours of high quality e-learning content
Three simulation tests
22 PDUs offered
The CCBA certification training is designed for individuals with some knowledge of business analysis and ideal for business analysts and professionals aspiring to become business analysts.
Lesson 01 – Introduction to IIBA® and CCBA® Certification
Lesson 02 – Introduction to BABOK®
Lesson 03 – Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
Lesson 04 – Elicitation and Collaboration
Lesson 05 – Requirements Life Cycle Management
Lesson 06 – Strategy Analysis
Lesson 07 – Requirements Analysis and Design Definition
Lesson 08 – Solution Evaluation
CCBA® : Course Feedback
MAIN OBJECTIVE OF 6O PDU’S:
The minute you pass your PMP exam, you will have to work towards the CCR (Continuing Certification Requirements) program to maintain your PMP credential and an active certification status. Each PMP certification cycle lasts for a total of 3 years throughout which you may need to earn a total of 60 PDUs (Professional Development Units) to renew your certification at the very end of the cycle. Once you have successfully completed one cycle, another new 3 year cycle begins
HOW TO ATTAIN 6O PDUS:
This category now requires 60% of the PDUs emphasizing or highlighting on the employer demanded skills
- These PDUs will be aligned with the PMI triangle
- There is now a minimum number of PDUs that need to be earned under the three categories of the triangle
The Education category requires a max of 35 PDUs to be earned by a skilled professional to maintain the PMP credential. The break-down of these PDUs are as follows:’
- A minimum of 8 PDUs have to be earned – under the Technical Project Management
- Under Leadership – A minimum of 8 PDUs have to be earned
- And finally a minimum of 8 PDUs have to be earned – under Strategic and Business Management
Once each of the sections or fields are filled, the remaining PDUs can be earned under any of the three sections or choices.
HOW TO EARN 6O PDUS FOR PMP RECERTIFICATION
We know what you are probably thinking: how to earn 60 PDUs for PMP recertification? Because your PMP certificate is in good standing in 3-year cycle and 60 PDUs is required to extend your PMP certificate 3 more years. We designed a training course issuing 60 PDUs to meet this continuing education requirement. It’s ONLINE, FAST, CHEAP, UP-TO-DATE and HELPFUL.
Here, we are giving you a detail perspective on how to earn 60 PMI PDU’s and maintain your PMP certification. After every 3 years, a licensed or certified PMP professional must renew their credentials.
A PMP professional is required to have earned 60 PMI PDU’s during these three years. We often get several queries related to PDUs, how do we earn 60 PMI PDU’s? And is it very expensive, etc. After Dec 2015 CCR changes, the ways of earning PDUs became easier and versatile. And you can select them as per your interest and desires of your profession.
Before getting into the details of simple ways of earning PDUs, we would like to highlight some of the key points in earning PDUs.
- According to the PMI’s CCR, you are required to earn at-least 35 PDUs under Education category.
- The good news is that you can choose to earn all of your 60 PMI PDU’s from any one of the Education categories.
- Here key point to remember that PDUs earned under education category are mapped with the three dimensions of the Talent Triangle. These are the skills which are important to be successful in the project management.
- If your learnings activities for the PDUs belongs to the Team Development helps in achieving the project goal. You need to map them in “Leadership” category.
- If these are related with the method or process, tools & techniques assist in the aligning project with the strategic goal, you need to map them in “Strategic” category.
- In case, you’re learning activities belong to the areas of project management according to the “content outline of PMP certification”, map them in “Technical” category of Talent Triangle.
- You can earn one PDU for every hour you spend in learnings related to PDUs earnings.