The IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL®) is the most widely accepted set of IT Service Management best practices in the world. This ITIL® Foundation Certification training course will help boost your command over the basic concepts, principles, methodology, and terminologies used in the ITIL® lifecycles. Moreover, you’ll be thoroughly trained and prepared for the ITIL® Foundation Exam which is a prestigious entry level certification for IT professionals.
- ITIL stands for information technology infrastructure library that refers to a set of detailed practices for the IT service management also known as ITSM that focuses on arranging the IT services to meet the needs of the businesses.
- It helps the business to expand and provide various services in the IT sector.
- ITIL helps you to describes processes, procedures and various tasks and checklists which are not organization-specific and are nor technology-specific, but can be used by an organization or business for establishing integration with the organization’s strategy and also helps to delivering value, and maintaining a level of competency.
- It allows various organization and businesses to establish a base from which it can plan, implement, and measure. It is used to describe compliance and to also helps you to measure improvement. There is no formal independent third party compliance assessment available for ITIL compliance in an organization.
- Certification in ITIL is only available to individuals. Since 2013, ITIL has been owned by AXELOS(a joint venture between Capita and the UK Cabinet Office). The organizations or businesses that wishes to implement ITIL internally do not require the license that is issued by AXELOS.
SELF PACED COURSE
37 High Quality Videos
18 PDUs and 2 Mock Tests
Chapter Tests & Evaluation Tests
Study Guides Including PDF files
24X7 eLearning Access, and support over Email
Weekly query resolution sessions
Objectives of the course
ITIL 4 foundation is the latest training course introduced by the ITIL framework to give a better view to students. The basic objectives that will be accomplished through this course are:
Cover ITIL lifecycles with the best practices available
Develop an in-depth understanding of core elements, concepts and terminologies
Comprehend how ITIL lifecycle has evolved to adapt the latest technologies
Cover fundamental concepts of service management
What is the duration of the course?
The certification course in ITIL V4 is 16 hours long.
Who should pursue this course?
This course was originally designed for:
IT Operations Manager
Individuals who are assigned with the service improve initiatives
What are the prerequisites of the course?
There are no formal prerequisites for the course. Therefore, students who are willing to learn about ITIL V4 can easily pursue this course.
What students will learn?
Upon the completion of the ITIL V4 certification course students will learn:
Key concepts, principles, and process models that are compulsory to pass the ITIL V4.
How to use ITIL principles while applying IT services to meet organizational needs
How to enhance the ITSM efficiency with the proper utilization of ITIL powered tools and techniques
The objective of the ITIL practices.
How To Get Certified With ITIL® 4 Foundation Certification?
To achieve the ITIL® 4 Foundation Certification you will need the followings:
Completion of 24 hours of E-learning materials
Apply and appear for the ITIL® 4 Foundation Certification exam.
Score the minimum required 65% score within the specified time limit of 60 minutes.
Successfully achieve the associated 2 credits
Que:1 What are the course objectives?
Ans: The IT Expert Suite certification training tests a candidate’s knowledge across all the areas of ITIL. ITIL qualifications set international benchmarks of quality for IT professionals all over the world. The value of ITIL has increased sharply in recent years and an ITIL certification is fast becoming an entry requirement for a majority of IT-based roles.
With this program, you will learn how the largest and fastest-growing industries have designed service strategies to fuel their growth. The IT Expert certificate is awarded to those IT professionals who have developed advanced knowledge in the ITIL framework and ITIL best practices to improve IT service delivery and performance for their IT organizations.
Que:2 Why become an IT Service Expert?
Ans: Certified professionals in the IT field are in constant demand worldwide and typically earn 40% more than their non-certified peers. Professionals taking ITIL training are encouraged to come up with new ideas and approaches to improve customer satisfaction. They learn to contribute effectively to service delivery in the organization. The IT Expert certification gives you the critical skillsets you’ll need in the ever-evolving world of IT.
Ques:3 Who should take this course?
Ans: The target audience for IT Service Expert includes:
IT audit managers
IT security managers
Business Continuity Manager
Service Portfolio Manager
Supplier Relationship Manager
Que:4 How do I become an ITIL expert?
Ans:Candidates must earn two credits from the ITIL Foundation, 17 credits from the Intermediates and five credits from MALC to become an ITIL Expert.