- TOGAF is an open group standard that is proven to be an enterprise of architecture methodology and framework that is used by world’s leading organizations to improve their business efficiency.
- TOGAF helps you to get rid from being focusing only in proprietary methods and it also helps you utilize the resources more efficiently and effectively and can earn greater return on investment.
- TOGAF is a highly interactive program which includes BYOD course which requires students to bring a notebook, laptop or tablet in order to access digital components of the course. Digital components include the ADM application, practice exams, module summary e-Learning content, and some course materials.
- While you are learning things about the course, you will receive a voucher that allows you to schedule the TOGAF 9.2 Level 1 and Level 2 certification exam.
- The exam will through a Pearson Vue Test Center of your choice. The exam of level 1 for certification of TOGAF is a 60-minute close book exam and the exam of level 2 for certification of TOGAF is a 90-minute open book exam. You must pass the exams to achieve certification for TOGAF 9.1.
- To train professionals in the basic concepts of enterprise architecture and TOGAF.
- To familiarize professionals with the features of TOGAF and its methodology.
- To enable professionals to take best advantage of how to use TOGAF in their work.
- To gain an understanding of the necessary body of knowledge to achieve
certification by Examination for TOGAF 9.2 at Level 1 (TOGAF 9.2 Foundation) or
Level 2 (TOGAF 9.2 Certified).
WHAT DO YOU LEARN FROM TOGAF 9.1
- Architecture Development Method (ADM) phases which is specialized in the development of an enterprise architecture.
- Architecture Governance in the field of development of an enterprise architecture.
- TOGAF Architecture Content Framework.
- It helps you in Building Blocks concept.
- Also helps you for Stakeholder Management Technique.
- TOGAF also helps for Content Meta model.
- TOGAF also helps you to recommend new techniques for developing an enterprise architecture.
- TOGAF is a technical reference model and helps you to learn how to customize it to meet an organization’s needs.
- It also helps you to Integrate Information Infrastructure Reference Model.
- Key deliverables of the ADM cycle.
- It also divides an enterprise architecture to meet the specific needs of an organization.
- It also helps you to learn about architecture Repository.
- TOGAF also helps you to apply for iteration and different levels of architecture with the ADM.
- It will also help you to adapt yourself to the ADM for security.
- SOA as a style of architecture.
- Architecture maturity models in developing an enterprise architecture.
- TOGAF helps you to lean about architecture skills framework and also helps you for how to apply it within an organization.
- So under TOGAF 9.1 there are various levels that you have to clear while option for TOGAF. This helps you to earn a good living and you can opt for good package.
People who should attend TOGAF includes:
1. Individuals who require a deeper understanding of TOGAF 9.1.
2. Professionals who are working in the organizations who have adopted TOGAF 9.1.
3. Architects who are responsible for developing architecture artifacts.
4. Architects who try to introduce or wants to bring TOGAF 9.1 into their architecture practice and who have the desire to achieve a recognized qualification to demonstrate their detailed knowledge of TOGAF 9.1.
This course qualifies you for the following PMI Professional Development Units (PDUs) which is bifurcated discussed below:
Strategic and Business Management = 18 + Technical Project Management = 10 = Total = 28
18 hours of instructor-led training
TOGAF word puzzle & reference card
Open Group accredited course
Case study approach
Quizzes & practice test papers
Exam fee included for level 1 and level 2
Lifetime Access to Online Class Recording.
24X7 eLearning Access & support over Email
There are no formal prerequisites to attend the TOGAF 9.2 Level 1 (Foundation) course. However, it is recommended to have at least 8 years of experience in the related field. For Certified Level 2 it is expected that participants have passed the TOGAF 9.2 Level 1 (Foundation) exam.
Que:1 What is the last date for registration to appear for TOGAF Exam?
Ans: The examination date can be decided by the candidate, once he or she registers with Pearson VUE.
Que:2 How long does it take to get TOGAF exam results?
Ans: Usually you will receive notification of your pass or fail status within a few minutes of completing your exam in the form of a printed score report. In addition, you can obtain your score reports from within your Open Group Pearson VUE testing account. Occasionally, if a score report is unable to be printed, you will only receive the electronic copy. A result shown as “pending” indicates that Pearson VUE is still generating the score report, which may take a few hours.
Que:3 I have a TOGAF 9 certification. How do I update my TOGAF 9.1 certification to the current version?
Ans: The TOGAF Standard, Version 9.2, is an update to the previous version providing improved guidance, correcting errors, improving the document structure, and removing obsolete content. Key enhancements made in this version include updates to the Business Architecture and the Content Metamodel. If you achieved TOGAF 9 certification to the earlier conformance requirements then you remain certified.