Unicat Learning Website
If you are an End-user using our platform, please direct your privacy inquiries to your administrator. Unicatlearning is not responsible for the privacy or security practices of our customers, which may differ from those set forth in this privacy statement.
Personal data collected by Unicatlearning may be stored and processed in your region, and in any other country where Unicatlearning or its affiliates, data sub-processors operate facilities. To facilitate Unicatlearning global operations, we may transfer and access such information from around the world, including from other countries in which the Company has operations. This Privacy Statement shall apply even if Unicatlearning transfers Data to other countries.
Note to our customers in Europe: We transfer personal data from the European Economic Area and Switzerland to other countries, some of which have not been determined by the European Commission to have an adequate level of data protection. When we do, we use contracts, to help ensure your rights and protections travel with your data. By submitting your data and/or using Our Services, You consent to the transfer, storing, and processing of your data in these countries.
Use of your Personal Information and Other Data
Personal Identifiable Information
We may collect the following personal information from you in the following situations
- When you visit our website and voluntarily provide the following information via one of our contact forms, via a chat or phone session, or as part of a purchase of one of our courses or register on our site:
- Contact Information, such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number, IP
- Information about your business, such as company name, company size, business type
- Your Unicatlearning account details which may include billing information, credit/debit card details, if provided and the account password.
Note : All payment transactions are processed through secure payment gateway providers. We do not store any card information (other than the last 4 digits of your card) in our servers.
Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
We may use the personal information collected from within the Websites, chatbox, mobile, email or when you use the Service(s) to:
- Provide you with the Service(s).
- Assess the needs of your business to determine or suggest suitable products.
- Send you requested product or service information.
- Respond to customer service requests.
- Administer your account.
- Send you promotional and marketing communications.
- Facilitate your transactions with other users when you use our Service(s).
- Perform statistical analyses of user behavior and characteristics at an aggregate level in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas of the site.
When you provide us with personal information about your contacts we will only use this information for the specific reason for which it is provided.
Data from Third Parties
We also obtain data from third parties. We protect data obtained from third parties according to the practices described in this statement, plus any additional restrictions imposed by the source of the data. These third-party sources vary over time, but have included:
- Data brokers from which we purchase demographic data to supplement the data we collect.
- Social networks when you grant permission to make your data public on these networks including, permission to access your data on one or more of these networks.
- Enterprise customer where you are an employee availing our services
- Existing or past learners who participate in our referral program
- Service providers that help us determine a location based on your IP address in order to customize certain products to your location.
- Partners with which we offer co-branded services or engage in joint marketing activities, and
- Publicly-available sources such as open government databases or other data in the public domain.
We may receive Personal Information about you from other sources like postal mail, telephone or fax. We may add this information to the information we have already collected from you via the Site in order to improve the products and services we provide.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
The types of cookies used by Unicatlearning includes
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are essential for the basic functionalities offered by the Site and Service(s). These class of cookies helps in keeping a user logged in to the Service(s) and remember relevant information when they return to the Service(s).
- Insight Cookies: These are used for tracking the user activities within the Service(s), which in turn helps us in improving your user experience.
- Marketing Cookies: These are used for providing you with customized and interest-based ads based on your browsing behavior and other similar activities on our Websites.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.
Links to Third Party Sites
Our Websites contain links to other websites that are not owned or controlled by Unicatlearning. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites or third parties. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our Websites and to read the privacy policies of each and every website that collects personal information.
Our Websites offer publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, reach to us. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know that we are unable to do so and why.
Unicatlearning may provide bulletin boards, blogs, or community threads on the Company’s Web sites. Any personal information you choose to submit in such a forum may be read, collected, or used by others who visit these forums, and may be used to send you unsolicited messages. Unicatlearning is not responsible for the personal information you choose to submit in these forums.
Remember that when you share information publicly, it may be indexable by search engines.
Communications from the Websites
We may use your email address to send our newsletters and/or marketing communications. If you no longer wish to receive these communications, you can opt out by following the instructions contained in the emails you receive or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will send you announcements related to the Service(s) on occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if our Services) is temporarily suspended for maintenance, we might send you an email. Generally, you may not opt-out of communications which are not promotional in nature. If you do not wish to receive them, you may delete your Account.
Our Websites and Service(s) have industry standard security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. When you provide us with sensitive information (such as credit card information or login credentials), we will encrypt that information via Secure Socket Layer (SSL).
Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Websites or via the Service(s) and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we receive your personal information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
- Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- All payment transactions are processed through secure gateway providers and are not stored or processed on our servers
We post customer testimonials/comments/reviews on our Websites which may contain personal information. Prior to posting the testimonial, we obtain the customer’s consent to post their name along with their testimonial. If you want your testimonial removed, please reach to us.
Children’s Personal Information
Unicatlearning does not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 16. If you are under the age of 16, please do not submit any personal information through our Websites or Service(s). We encourage parents and legal guardians to monitor their children’s Internet usage and to help enforce this Policy by instructing their children never to provide personal information through our Service(s) or Websites without their permission. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 16 has provided personal information to us through our Websites or Service(s), please contact us and we will endeavor to delete that information and terminate the child’s account from our databases.
If you have a complaint regarding data privacy, you may contact our Grievance Officer at the details provided below, who is responsible for redressing your grievances:
- Name: Rajeev Bhati
- Designation: Data Privacy Officer
- Email ID: Rajeev@unicatlearning.com
You can also reach out to us through postal mail at :